InnoviSCOP is a French consulting company which offers tailored support to R&D performing SMEs and research institutes in the following three key areas: developing and managing research programmes (such as Horizon 2020, EUREKA and Eurostars projects), securing research funding (including subsidies, tax incentives, seed capital and venture capital) and building innovation skills and capabilities.
InnoviSCOP helps public and private sector clients to set up technological partnerships, to develop their intangible assets through R&D programs and to leverage innovation funding.
Our multidisciplinary team has expertise in all scientific fields (such as biotechnologies, information and communication technologies, material sciences, environmental technologies...), as well as in intellectual property, technology transfer and innovation management.
InnoviSCOP has a successful track record in:
- Connecting clients to appropriate R&D supports and funding at national and European level;
- Identifying external research resources and partners for collaborative projects;
- Advising clients on forthcoming calls and approaching deadlines;
- Writing proposals for national and European research programmes;
- Preparing budgets and work packages;
- Developing and implementing exploitation and dissemination strategies.